Saving and changing lives
Our mission is saving and changing lives by increasing awareness and the early detection of breast cancer and by providing hope and support to those we serve.
Inclement Weather Notice - April 11, 2019. The 9th Annual Susan Hicks Memorial 5k, 10k & Fun Run has been rescheduled for Saturday, June 1st due to the potential for strong inclement weather. Please call (903) 487-2528 if you need additional information. Please note: we will still have packet pickup Thursday, April 11th and Friday, April 12th.
Women Rock, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization located in Sherman, Texas
- Assistance for obtaining screening mammograms, diagnostic mammograms, breast ultrasounds and physician referrals
- We realize each person's needs are unique. We offer personalized client services to meet individual needs
- Conservative financial assistance to help clients manage breast cancer treatment and recovery easier
- Survivor and caregiver support with fellowship in a healing, nurturing environment
- Breast health education, care and awareness
Apply for AssistanceGet
InvolvedView Upcoming EventsScoreCard