It’s that time again, folks!
We are hosting our 7th Annual Donna Jones Women Rock Co-Ed 250′ Softball Tournament at Fairview Park in Sherman.
So, get your teams together! We also have sponsor and vendor opportunities. Contact the Women Rock office at 903-487-2528 for additional information.
Let’s have a day of fun and support this great organization that does so much for our women in North Texas!
- $225 Team Entry Fee
Credit Card payments may be made but must be received before tournament day to Women Rock Office
- Double Elimination
- Upper and Lower Divisions (Trophies for each)
- Plaques for 2nd & 3rd Places (both Divisions)
- Sixteen (16) Team Limit (Total between both Division)
- Seven (7) Men, three (3) Women, 6/4, 5/5 (Girls *can* float)
- Two (2) HR limit over 250′ fence and beyond, Out after limit
$10 Unlimited HR bracelets available. (Girls Unlimited)
- Loser pays $20 at plate to umpire
- USSSA Rules – (Girl After Guy walks ONLY with 2 outs)
- Class ‘M’ Softballs ONLY (available for purchase at registration area for $6/ea.)
- NO UTRA 2, ALTERED, or SENIOR BATS (Older 1.20 USSSA bats and ASA bats allowed)
- Skills Throwing and Hitting Contest at Noon – $10 entry fee each
- Raffle tickets available the day of the Tournament to win assorted prizes!
Make checks payable to: Women Rock, Inc. You may also make a payment over the phone by contacting Becca at (903) 487-2528.