It’s that time again, folks!
We are hosting our 6th Annual Donna Jones Women Rock Co-Ed 250′ Softball Tournament at Fairview Park in Sherman. That’s right, we’re bringing our game back to Sherman!
So, get your teams together! Registration deadline is February 27th. We also have sponsor and vendor opportunities. Contact the Women Rock office at 903-487-2528 for additional information.
Let’s have a day of fun and support this great organization that does so much for our women in North Texas!
- $225 Team Entry Fee
Credit Card payments may be made but must be received before tournament day to Women Rock Office
- Double Elimination
- Upper and Lower Divisions (Trophies and Event T-shirts for each)
- Plaques for 2nd & 3rd Places (both Divisions)
- Sixteen (16) Team Limit (Total between both Divisions – Entry Deadline is February 27th
- Seven (7) Men, three (3) Women, 6/4, 5/5 (Girls *can* float)
- Two (2) HR limit over 250′ fence and beyond, Out after limit
$10 Unlimited HR bracelets available. (Girls Unlimited)
- Loser pays $20 at plate to umpire
- USSSA Rules – (Girl After Guy walks ONLY with 2 outs)
- Class ‘M’ Softballs ONLY (available for purchase at registration area for $6/ea.)
- NO UTRA 2, ALTERED, or SENIOR BATS (Older 1.20 USSSA bats and ASA bats allowed)
- Skills Throwing and Hitting Contest at Noon – $10 entry fee each
- Raffle tickets available the day of the Tournament to win assorted prizes!
Make checks payable to: Women Rock, Inc. You may also make a payment over the phone by contacting Becca at (903) 487-2528.