Join us for the third annual Sandra Croteau Pink Ribbon Chili & Bean Cookoff!
We will be holding the event again this year at Ironroot Republic Distillery in Denison.
Here’s how it works:
- Enter as an individual or with a team
- Pre-registered entrants may pick their spot to cook: first-come, first-served
- All chili and bean types welcome
- Must be prepared and cooked onsite
- No cans allowed
- 2-gallon/pot entry minimum
- Beans may be pre-soaked
- We provide spoons and bowls
- Tastes should equal two bites
- Public tasting begins at noon
- Judge samples collected at 1:30 PM
- 1st and 2nd Place Winners chosen by judges through blind taste test
- People’s Choice is chosen by popular public vote
$5 Public Tasting
*** COOKERS NEED TO ARRIVE BY 8:00 AM ***
*** TASTING BEGINS AT 12:00 PM ***
All proceeds benefit Women Rock, Inc. Call (903) 815-4447 for more information.
Sponsor Opportunities Available